The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our newest furbaby... her name.is Misty and she is a 7 week old Texas heeler (aussie/heeler). She is so spunky and full of energy!

Skin Hand Dog Arm Ear

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Whiskers

Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Jaw

Attachments

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been amazed at how smart she is! She's so into us and pleasing us even so young. When we bred boxers they loved people but they weren't anywhere near as willing to please us or as smart. She.has already learned sit and almost knows her name

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Oh yeah...the heelers are super smart. I hear aussies are very smart as well. I've found those heelers are very devoted to their family and usually bond closely with one family member in particular and will do nearly anything to please. They are great! We have three and had two litters from them. Lots of work with the puppies, but so rewarding sending them off to their new homes, many of which have been keeping me updated so that's been great. But yeah...love the breed. I don't think i'll ever be without one. Misty is really too cute though! :)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She loves everybody.... she doesn't seem to have a favorite so far. If you pet her then your best buds forever.

I've wanted an aussie forever then I started liking heelers too so I was conflicted about what I wanted... so was my mom lol. But she find this litter so we.decided to get one. She has a kind of aussie build, heeler coat and color and not too sure what personality.

Thanks! I think she is a doll.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts