The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm watching you
22,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please meet Son*Sation PTO Dexter.
DH won this Purebred LaMancha buckling with one raffle ticket at the Herd Jewels show about 4 weeks ago. His breeding is Barnowl, Tempo, Lone Thistle.
When we got him he was a little stick of a thing. His quarantine pen took up half the living room. He is now out with a couple does and a set of twins his age. The pics aren't great. best I could do on my own with a phone camera.
Yep. the yard is a mess. We're tearing down all the old pens and moving them right now.

Attachments

·
rdmtnfarms
760 Posts
Very fine looking fellow. I bet he is glad to be out with friends. He looks a little bored and lonely.

·
I'm watching you
22,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very fine looking fellow. I bet he is glad to be out with friends. He looks a little bored and lonely.
Yeah, he was, even with us for company. I was glad I had him in though, he came down with pneumonia 10 days after we brought him home.
You should have seen me trying to figure out how to take a new pic before I thought to stick his bottle in the fence. :rolleyes:

·
Goat Mom
829 Posts
Pneumonia, jeez. Im sure it's something he was coming down with when you got him, plus the stress of moving. I'm glad he's doing good. Keep us posted. We're in full swing here on the campground/ marina so I haven't had much time on here, but it's good to hear from you!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy one that had a goat living in the house!

Just a hint for you, you can put a tarp on the floor then put bedding on it, keeps carpet from getting disgusting. You can't even tell I had 4 bottle babies in my living room...

·
I'm watching you
22,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy one that had a goat living in the house!

Just a hint for you, you can put a tarp on the floor then put bedding on it, keeps carpet from getting disgusting. You can't even tell I had 4 bottle babies in my living room...
He house broke himself in 2 days. Always peed in his crate. All I had to do is sweep up berries. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts