The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're moving so I'm forced to sale my pack goats. I'm located in Layton, Utah

I really put a lot of work into these guys and would like to see them continue to be used as pack goats. Price is negotiable, I just don't want to sell them as meat.

I've currently got them listed on KSL.com...

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=26762456&cat=489

Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
266 Posts
We're moving so I'm forced to sale my pack goats. I'm located in Layton, Utah

I really put a lot of work into these guys and would like to see them continue to be used as pack goats. Price is negotiable, I just don't want to sell them as meat.

I've currently got them listed on KSL.com...

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=26762456&cat=489

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Good talking to you, see you tomorrow!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, I still have these goats and need to find homes for them pretty quickly. I got a call the other day saying that the listing was having problems so here's the info on them:

I'm selling my Oberhasli and Lamancha Packing Goat whethers.

I'm including two Northwest pack saddles, one is a finished wooden buckboard and the other is a custom fit composite buckboard. Both have saddle pockets and are in brand new shape.

The goats are 2.5 years old. Both are hornless, the Obi weighs approximately 160 lbs, was dehorned but still grows scurs, which he naturally loses, the Lamancha weighs approximately 145 lbs and is naturally polled so there are no horns.

I got both of these guys at 13 weeks old and have spent a lot of time with them. They both have great dispositions and do a great job following. I haven't had them pack any weight yet because of their young age (they shouldn't pack weight until 4 years), but have gotten them used to halters, being tied, following, and wearing the saddles.

I'm asking $600 for the package and am willing to negotiate. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's getting down to crunch time and I really need to see these guys off to a new home. I'm willing to sell just the goats without the equipment and am asking just $150 for the pair. Please PM or post a response if interested.

Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts