PaintRag

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by crocee, Jul 25, 2009.

1. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    We lost our first farm born baby today. PaintRag our almost 4 month old baby Numancha has crossed over the rainbow bridge. My husband had claimed him when he was born and grew very attached to him. he named him PaintRag because he looked like someone had used him to wipe up several colors of paint. Goodby little guy. You will be missed by all of us.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry :hug: Do you know what happened? Please give your hubby a :hug: for me also.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am So sorry.... :( for your loss...... :hug:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So sorry you lost him :hug:

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am very sorry for your loss.......so sad :( .
    I pray that your other little one pullls through :pray: !

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Give DH hugs from us. Do you have ant idea what happened? Can you tell us anything?

7. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    PaintRag died from a combination of things. It turns out that all the rain we had caused an influx of worms, barber pole to be exact. He was wormed but it was too late. He also had a copper deficiency and that helped with the worm overload. His brother Smokey was also affected but it seems we got him in time to do some good. Between the iron shot, more wormer, and a copper dose, he is still alive. He still has pale eyelids and bottle jaw but hes eating and doing a lot better.