Pancakes has a brother

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Last night talking with my boss for the hard work I have been doing lately Dude is now mine. Tiny little Dude is mine. There we go I am starten to get my little herd a going. Pani already loves him well at least likes him. Today when I get Pancakes out and another girl goat. Ya we are trying to get them to eat hay by watching a older goat. I will get pictures of the two of them together. Dude is not as big as Pani when I got him as a baby. If you are all wondering Dude is a Minture Fainten Goat. The last buck from Doc Holiday that passed away this year. Now I am a proud Mommy of two babies. The ever so wonderful Pancakes and now Dude my little Angel boy.

2. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Congratulations on the new addition, I bet Pancakes is thrilled with having a new buddy!

3. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Congrats on your addiction......er, I mean addition! :greengrin:
    Pictures??
    I was surprised you did not name him Syrup!
    Dona

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. That is wonderful.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh dear Dona! :roll: LOL

Congrats Ann!!! thats just great

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh Pam - congrats!!!

Dona -that was hilarious :ROFL:

You mentioned about eating hay by watching an older goat - is pancake not eating hay??

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  8. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Congratulations on little Dude. :boy: :clap:

9. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Congratulations! They will have fun growing up together!

10. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :leap:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

11. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Congrats! It's always nice to have at least a pair of goaties instead of just one so they can play together.

Dona,,,you're to funny! :ROFL:

12. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Congrats on the new little Dude. :leap:

Can't wait to see him all dressed up for the holidays, like your Pancakes. :wink:

Best wishes for your growing goatie family. :stars:

Anna

13. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss is teasen me that by this time next year my herd will probly grow. I think the hubby is in trouble. Cause I am looking for that farm.

I am planning on the next little one that I get to be called Waffles BTW and surpy is to stickey and hard to get out of fur. Ask Pancakes. :oops:

Dude was named Dude when he dropped something. His orginal name was Dew Drop we thought he was a girl. Ya ya ya I made a mistake. Dude full reg name is going to be Dude Drop Inn. Cause he dropped something on us. :doh:

Thank you I am also going to enjoy my addiction, ooopppss addiction. :help:

Pani will always be my first baby boy. And the star of my show! :shades:

PICS are comen as soon as I get home and download them. :type:

Now since I have two bucks do you think I am going to need a doe?? I can be to opsite of Stacey and have all bucks since she has all does. :leap:

I do know something. Goats are like potato chips. You just can not have just one!! Time to start getting that large family size bag of them. :dance:

14. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    OM just went down a bit ago to give Dude and the girls there bed time bottles. I think Dude has springs for legs. He is jumping up and also most onto my lap. He almost made it today. He dose the cutest little thing. He gets a running start by backing up and taken a flying leep to get to my lap so he can get cuddles before the other girls can jump up. Pani did not do that so this is new to me. Do other little one do this? And is it also the first time that I have had a goat have to get a running start and back up to get it. I am also teaching him little tricks like Pani. Going to get more pics of Pani and him together in the morning and more of him. I am still excited that he is all mine and glad now that Pani will have another goat to grow with. Well he dose have lost of them here on the farm but theses two will be special to me. The goat bug has gotten me good and now I am looking forward to a life with goats. I no longer see me not haven one. So if there is a cure for this goat addiction please I do not want it. I give in. It has a tight hold on this person. I am so in love with my babies. Love you guys Pancakes and Dude. Ya I went sappy on you all for a momment. I am tired and it is late again and there is cleaning to do tomorrow.

Stacey thank you for this sight also. Love posting here.

15. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6019

That has a pic of Dude and his sister (Sunshine passed away). That was taken when they where just a couple days old and you can tell home much sleep I got when they where that little. I have more pics comen.

16. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    no I have never heard of a goat doing that BUT I am not surprised. Goats are smart and know what they want and how to get it!

17. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on the new addition of Dude! He's precious in that pic-can't wait to see more.

18. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    More in Photo place but here is one for this post

19. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
  20. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008