Pancakes

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Coraxfeather, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Warning I am a proud mommy of one goat. *smirks* Do nto worry he will be getting a brother this spring. I have a lot of pictures on him and will be willing to share them with you all. Sorry if this sounds a bit snottey but he is one of the bright good things in my life and also a spoiled rotten baby. I will be taken pic of the little Halloweeen costume. I got him a punkin and also a skelton.

he is right now playing at my boss's house with the other baby goats but soon will be comen home for the winter. I am so over protective of him. He is used in her petting zoo also he is now a regstered thepory pet in the state of PA. He gose into hospitls, nursen homes and also day cares.

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Dose anyone know how to get pics from your phones?? Dose anyoen think it is funny that I ahve more pictures of Pancakes on my phone then my children??

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    email them to yourself using the internet on your phone?

4. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Well Ann, as you know ... I just LOVE to see the pics of Pancakes ;)
    As for your cell phone, I'm not sure ... perhaps you could "email" them from your phone to your email address online. Or you can get a cable to plug your cell into your pc. Or get an SD card for your phone, then store the pics on there and transfer them to your PC.

5. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    i can not waite to put his halloween costumes on him *smiles*

Julie you have to see how much he has grown. He is putting on weight and grown like a weed.

Last time he went to a nursen home the people there love him. They talked to him and he talked back and they gave him what we call Goat Candy (elbow macroonie) our goats can nto get enough of the stuff and Pani gets it all the time.

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I get pics from my phone by emailing them to myself. Works good. :) Cute little goatie you have there! He certainly does look spoiled! ;)

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    AAAWWWW..... he is getting so big! :greengrin: He is a very handsome little fella for sure!

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Dose not work for my phone but I am going over my boss's house and I am going to see what she can do. I am also taken my camera guys this weekend. Got to put on those halloween costumes on the Pani.

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...what a cutie! He must be a happy little guy! Look at that pile of food!!! :ROFL: Are you sure that's enough for such a big guy?? :ROFL:

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    He is certainly a well loved little boy....and cute too!

11. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I GOT HALLOWEEN PICS AS SOON AS I GET HOME.

I am at my boss's house where I spend the weekends until the season is done, YA we are going to x-mas this year. More work more money.

12. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    here is one I need to resize the others.