Pancakes

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well when we where cleaning out the stall that all the yearlings are in and a few older goats we noticed that the to older does are getting bellies. Um the only buck they where with was Panckes. SO guess what?? MY BOY IS GOING TO BE A DADDY. He got a doe named Mystry (first goat I ever bottle feed) and my boss's favorite doe Carmela. My baby boy is really grown up he is going to be a daddy soon. We counted and we think in a little over a month we will have Pani babies. Hopefully Mystry will carry full term. Both times she has been breed she misscarried. She is no longer going out to the petting zoos. She is now on Doe watch cause it would be around the time she misscarried and we are hopen Carcar has a little one with color. Both of her babies have been solid white and only one lived. So cross your fingers that we have healthy colored babies. Both of these babies will be mini tennessee fainten goats. I am so excited. My boy is going to be a daddy. My first baby.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I will pray that she will carry full term and have no problems.... :pray: :hug:

Congrats on the babies that are on there way....... :wink:

It seems like Pancakes was just a baby....how old is he now?

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    March 10 he turned a year old. I threw him a little b-day party and made him a noodle cake. Wet noodles down and shaped as best I could in a cake and he ate it. He is also a big boy. Taller then what he is spose to be also. He is the same size as our fainters. He is spose to be smaller but he is not. I am so excited.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow..... :shocked: ......how time flies.....it's amazing...... That's neat.. making him a birthday cake......how sweet ......sounds like he loved it..... :wink: :greengrin:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How do you have a due date? Hasn't he been in there the whole time.

Don't they grow up fast?

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Actuly fainters breed all year round and he has been the only um actively breeding male in the pen the whole time. We are guessamating from the time we put those females in there with him. They are still with him. We have 2 herds at the farm right now. THe one that Pani is the domanate male in it and also what we call General Populaction. That one is our older goat. They run in a pasture of 5 acres. And what we clal the yearlings have a huge pen in the barn. Mysty and Carmela are exscape artist so we put them in with the yearlings.