Panda Bear Kidded! Lots of Pics

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by capriola-nd, Dec 8, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    One of our does, Panda Bear kidded 12/4 with twins! I held off posting until I could get photos but they are so adorable! A boy and girl. The girl is soooo flashy being black with lots of random white and moon spots! (Robin's first kids!) The little boy is a darker gold with some white, no visible moon spots but I didn't look so hard for those.

As you can see, I was quite "camera happy" today. Got my baby fix! :D These photos are not comformation pics, I tried but it didn't work out.

Looks like the next doe to go will be Sassafras. She is looking big! I guess we had more does settle than I thought for winter kids. Spring and Honey are both developing udders pretty quickly. Honey should be after Sassy. I need to pick up some more heat lamps!

BTW, Panda Bear has one of the best mammary systems in our herd (and one of the nicest conformationally/dairy character) and her buckling (if he keeps on looking good) will be offered as a herd sire. He should really improve teat placement, his dam's teat placement is superb. There is not really anything I'd change about her udder. Will take photos asap. Just thought I'd mention that if anyone is looking! ;)
    Oh, something else. I need help with names! Any ideas? Maybe something for the does name that gives an idea of just how flashy she is?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations Olivia!!! Babies are too cute :love: I'm not good with names when it comes to looks...I tend to lean towards personality.

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    How adorable! :love: Makes me sad I gotta wait until April for my babies. Love the color!

Names...hmm...generally not that good at it but...

How about She's Got Pizazz, because that's what I thought when I seen her! Plus, Pizazz would go with Panda Bear...if you wanted to do a letter theme.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Very cute!! Congrats! I love those moon spots! I'm glad she did great kidding...the weather has been so cold lately i'm glad to see those healthy babies!

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    HMMM out of panda and robin?? i shall ponder :).. very cute babies :)

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are so cute...a big congrats..... :love: :greengrin:

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo for once the girl got the color haha

8. shanzone2001

shanzone2001 New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    :girl: :boy: They are absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the one where they are climbing on eachother...too cute!

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Awwwwww Congratulations! Can't want for flash with those two!!! Congrats!

10. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    gorgeous babies! congrats!