Parentless for the weekend

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Oct 5, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Well the parents have gone on their yearly date weekend and have left me incharge once again.

I don't have to work tomorrow so I get to PARTAY!!! ------- oh wait what is this?...... a page long list of chorse? Come on MOM! can't leave the house for 2 days and just let us enjoy ourselves! BOY! *SIGH*

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Yeah...that's what I'm talkin about!!! I get to party with my cousin...we get on the computer and play games, chat to friends and listen to music while eating our fav. snacks!!

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    It's a parental plot to keep you too busy to get into trouble. It's described on page 37 of the Parent's Manual. lol Under parties, avoidance of.

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ROTFL!!!

yah well can't blame them huh?

actually we are good kids when parents are gone. :D

here is what our party consisted of: me typing on here, watching NCIS reruns and eating icecream. I say that is pretty harmless don't you

5. Droopymole

Droopymole New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    In my hole...
    I've never thrown a party, and never been invited to one....the ice cream and movies sounds fun though!

6. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I haven't partied in a bad way. I usually just watch people get drunk and laugh at them. I described my party in my first post.

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL Well my party was last week when I got to go visit Hubby in TN. I definitely remember OVERLY liking it when I was living at home and my parents would go out of town... NO curfew WOOO-HOO!!!!!!! LOL

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Hmm.. My family's version of a party is a family reunion, we all get together and everybody brings their guns and we target shoot :)
    Me, I listen to music my parents despise, I'm so boring, LOL

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL Yeah, as a matter of fact we did some target practice the last time my Dad was in town.... I am sure some people think we are crazy LOL :lol:

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    OH BOY! I just read the list and it would take me a week to accomplish what she wants me to do in a day! >(

So I am going to do the best I can but I am not ruining my saturday off doing chores all day long!

11. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL I don't blame you. When I went to visit Hubby last week he refused to let me do any cleaning or sewing and made me just take a vacation. It was LOVELY!!! Wish I was on vacation again :roll: :lol:

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am taking a vacation next Saturday. I am going to visit my brother in Chicago :D

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    That sounds like fun!! My Dad works up in the Chicago area :)

14. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I hope you have fun Stacey!!!

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Have fund Stacey!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well maybe you can squeeze some fun time in. Or get some friends to help you through your list faster and then hang out. ;)

17. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I accomplished quite a bit today with my brothers help.

I just got back from taking them to our sister and brother in laws so tomorrow it is all me (after church of course) so I think I should be able to get a few more things accomplished and still have a little ME time :D