The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the parents have gone on their yearly date weekend and have left me incharge once again.

I don't have to work tomorrow so I get to PARTAY!!! ------- oh wait what is this?...... a page long list of chorse? Come on MOM! can't leave the house for 2 days and just let us enjoy ourselves! BOY! *SIGH*

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,033 Posts
Yeah...that's what I'm talkin about!!! I get to party with my cousin...we get on the computer and play games, chat to friends and listen to music while eating our fav. snacks!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It's a parental plot to keep you too busy to get into trouble. It's described on page 37 of the Parent's Manual. lol Under parties, avoidance of.

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROTFL!!!

yah well can't blame them huh?

actually we are good kids when parents are gone. :D

here is what our party consisted of: me typing on here, watching NCIS reruns and eating icecream. I say that is pretty harmless don't you

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hmm.. My family's version of a party is a family reunion, we all get together and everybody brings their guns and we target shoot :)
Me, I listen to music my parents despise, I'm so boring, LOL

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OH BOY! I just read the list and it would take me a week to accomplish what she wants me to do in a day! >(

So I am going to do the best I can but I am not ruining my saturday off doing chores all day long!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Well maybe you can squeeze some fun time in. Or get some friends to help you through your list faster and then hang out. ;)

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I accomplished quite a bit today with my brothers help.

I just got back from taking them to our sister and brother in laws so tomorrow it is all me (after church of course) so I think I should be able to get a few more things accomplished and still have a little ME time :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts