Could it have been anaphylactic shock? there is always that chance with vaccinesI had a young doe die 12 hours of giving the vaccine. I gave it subQ over the ribs, because I had another goat go lame because of it. That was the only thing that girl got that day.
You know why you were repromanded - it was for laughing over the matter - stating a fact is one thing, finding it funny and continuing to do the same thing over and over again is startling to us. Especially with no remorse for the death of your goats.^^ might not want to keep that up, I got in trouble for sharing my experiences like that. Don't want you to get ban
This statement is totally out of line. Furthermore it is not your place to mention any possible ban.^^ might not want to keep that up, I got in trouble for sharing my experiences like that. Don't want you to get ban