Patriot Day - Remembering 9/11

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Sep 10, 2010.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So what are you all doing on this 9th anniversary?

Me I have to work. But I did my laundry special today so I would have my Flag T-Shirt and eventhough its "against" dress code I will wear it to work with pride :flag:

A big thank you :thankU: goes out to all our service men and women and their families. Thank you for your sacrifices and you dedication to our country. Words arent enough to express my gratitude. :fireworks:

2. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Ditto that Stacey :) All the men and women who serve and protect our country and those who are unable to protect themselves are always in my thoughts and prayers.

I'll be at the yearling horse sale all day - going over around 9am. I hope I can be there right at 9 in case they do a special moment of silence.
    I'll never be able to get over that horrific day, it was like a blur - unreal. I can not remember anything else that happened that week, but I can remember that morning clearly as if it happened just yesterday.

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I'm leaving at 8am for a hike up in the mountain passes 15 minutes away from my house.

God Bless America

4. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    I have to work too. But I'll be wearing red white and blue at the farmers market!

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    It was a day I'll never forget, and a day I will always remember to honor :)

I'm going to my cousin's wedding today. :)