Paypal HELP!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Pheonix08, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
    Ok can someone help me I feeling kind a of foolish. I sold some hamster stuff on Ebay.
    The person sent the money to my paypal account. How do I get the money from there to my bank account/debit card?

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    You just withdraw it to your account, it takes about 3 days before the funds are available I think. There should be a button or something when you go in there...

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    There should be a transfer funds. However, it will "charge" you to put it into your account - so usually I leave mine in there so that I can have the money for something that I want later.

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They charge you to put the money in your account? Wow, that's weird I didn't know that.

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I think they charge you if you want a faster transfer but the 3-4 business day transfer is free...I have never been charged for the 3-4 day transfer to my knowledge. But anyway, you do it through the withdraw funds tab...as long as you have an active bank account attached, you should not have any trouble.

6. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
    Thanks guys will try tommarow!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They always charged me to "withdrawl" my money, but not to deposit money

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    They charged us for the person to send money to me. A little over 3% so I just have the person put that into their payment. I just deposited the money into my bank account. Haven't seen a charge for that. . . . yet. :shrug: They better not! :)

9. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    I just transferred funds yesterday and I believe there was something like a $0.50 charge and I was told it would take 3-4 days to go through.

10. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Wierd. I put the money into my bank account. I had 49.71 to put in there and all of it was put in there. :shrug: Maybe I'm missing something? I'm going to go check again. . . .

11. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just checked, there was no charge. :shrug: