Peaches, Strawberries, and Daisies!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by HollowbeadRanch, Apr 26, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    As promised.... more pics of some of our plants, trees, and stuff!

I meant to post some of these last week, but am just now getting the time! Our peach trees have FINALLY gotten big enough for us to allow them to keep a few of their peaches until they are ripe!! I am SO excited!!! So I took some pics of my little maturing peaches.. lol AND got a couple of pics of my strawberry plants :greengrin: I have 3 peach trees in total, and a couple of containers of strawberry plants :wahoo: I will be planting some squash, okra, and a few other plants in a couple of weeks :leap: Gotta go next week and get the soil I want :thumb: Anyways... here are the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then these are my Shasta Daisies they came back with a vengence this year!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Purple rose bush is about to bloom as well! So I will add more pics of it when it does :thumb: I have STILL got to mulch my flower beds as well... geezz... my work is NEVER done! I just put seven dust on the peach trees and strawberry plants today.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE daisies. Them and Cosmos are my favorite

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    really nice ....it makes you feel good ...when you can eat something.... that was grown from your own hands............well not literally....LOL :greengrin:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Look at the little fuzzies!!! It is so hard to find good peaches up here..lol

Daisies are my absolute favoritist posie, and those are beautiful pics!

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Daisies and Roses are my two favs!! I got pics here somewhere... when I turned 18 my Husband (who was my boyfriend at the time... lol) got me a big floral arrangement that was a purple basket with white daisies and red roses :greengrin: needless to say... he did GOOD! lol

Here are a couple of pics of my red/white rose bush... I am hoping my purple one will open up tomorrow :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow those roses are spectacular.!

we usually do a big garden w/ tomatoes, cabbage. lettue, carrots, etc. in our valley we have giant pumpkins and cabbage weigh offs at the state fair. they get over 1,000 lbs (but i dont think those would taste very good)

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Pretty flowers!!!!

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Just beautiful............... :love: :wink: :greengrin:

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks!! We do a rather LARGE garden over at my in-laws... I will have to try and remember to take my camera with me the next time we go over their. It is HUGE! :shocked: