The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised.... more pics of some of our plants, trees, and stuff!

I meant to post some of these last week, but am just now getting the time! Our peach trees have FINALLY gotten big enough for us to allow them to keep a few of their peaches until they are ripe!! I am SO excited!!! So I took some pics of my little maturing peaches.. lol AND got a couple of pics of my strawberry plants :greengrin: I have 3 peach trees in total, and a couple of containers of strawberry plants :wahoo: I will be planting some squash, okra, and a few other plants in a couple of weeks :leap: Gotta go next week and get the soil I want :thumb: Anyways... here are the pics:

And then these are my Shasta Daisies they came back with a vengence this year!!

My Purple rose bush is about to bloom as well! So I will add more pics of it when it does :thumb: I have STILL got to mulch my flower beds as well... geezz... my work is NEVER done! I just put seven dust on the peach trees and strawberry plants today.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daisies and Roses are my two favs!! I got pics here somewhere... when I turned 18 my Husband (who was my boyfriend at the time... lol) got me a big floral arrangement that was a purple basket with white daisies and red roses :greengrin: needless to say... he did GOOD! lol

Here are a couple of pics of my red/white rose bush... I am hoping my purple one will open up tomorrow :wink:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
wow those roses are spectacular.!

we usually do a big garden w/ tomatoes, cabbage. lettue, carrots, etc. in our valley we have giant pumpkins and cabbage weigh offs at the state fair. they get over 1,000 lbs (but i dont think those would taste very good)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts