The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thought I would share something that works great for me and my Nigerians. I had gotten the ped egg for myself to file down my rough feet but got to thinking about trying it on the goats after I trim their hooves. Well it worked great at making their feet all level after triming. For only $9.99 at walmart I felt it was a steal and works wonders on me and the goats.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I just bought one also. I have to say I will not be sharing that with my goats. For them we bought a really neat rasp that fits in the palm of your hand (Home Depot). It is like maybe 4 inches long and a Inch wide. They also sell the replacement blades. It is wonderful.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
StaceyRoop said:
just bought one.... I will see how it works for the little goaties. I dislike using something so rough on my feet. I rather use a pumice bar for my feet
:ROFL: Give yourself about 20 more years and you will be needing that ped egg cause a pumice stone won't cut it anymore.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond last week to pick up a wedding gift and hubby bought one for the "things" that are growing on the side of his big toes. (callusus from his work boots - but I SWEAR it is a whole new toe and it creeps me out real bad!)

Anyway, I wonder what he would do if he came home and found me using it on the goats - HAHAHAHA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts