The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,461 Posts
I was using sitstay but it's not up anymore.. So I was using something else I can't remember... But it's the same as sitstay.. Google sitstay pedigree generator and it *should* come up.. That's how I found it lol

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was using sitstay but it's not up anymore.. So I was using something else I can't remember... But it's the same as sitstay.. Google sitstay pedigree generator and it *should* come up.. That's how I found it lol
Thank you for the reply. I tried using Google to find sitstay and the one you are using. I was unable to find the other generator you mentioned. I know I am asking a lot but would you mind finding it for me?

I have spent almost the whole day doing research on different generators and my brain is oatmeal now.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Not sure how savy you are with HTML code but you can create your own table and add the info.

The tags are

Within those tags you have rows ([TR][/TR]) and columns ([TD][/TD]).
You can then merge rows and columns.

Look at a pedigree on my site. Right mouse on the page and select view source. Find the
with the pedigree information, select, copy, and paste into your website. Then work with the colors and add your text.

Simple as pie :)

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Not sure how savy you are with HTML code but you can create your own table and add the info.

The tags are

Within those tags you have rows ([TR][/TR]) and columns ([TD][/TD]).
You can then merge rows and columns.

Look at a pedigree on my site. Right mouse on the page and select view source. Find the
with the pedigree information, select, copy, and paste into your website. Then work with the colors and add your text.

Simple as pie :)

I used to be able to make simple things with HTML codes. Now I am about as good at it as I am turning goat poop into a yummy pie. :ROFL:

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts