Pedigree SURPRISES!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Mar 25, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    How fun is it to search for the goaties that gave you the ones you have?

I know that my two have a lot of good lines behind them but coming across the names such as Caesars Villa, Gay-Mor,Goodwood,Piddlin'Acres, Brush Creek and Willow Creek REALLY EXCITES ME! :ROFL:

And an even better plus is seeing all those milking stars! Even though Binky's udder could stand for improvement, seeing all those milking* make me now know why this girl has such wonderful capacity! And makes me really excited that her doelings pedigree on the sires side has just as many.....Now...to get to making my site a better place as far as set up so I can do pedigrees on my registered goats!

Doesn't take a whole lot to get me excited but seeing ******* makes me very happy :stars:

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so neat....and exiting.....creating a website takes alot of work..... :wink:
    You should be very proud and display your pedigree.... :greengrin:

4. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    ****************** these make me excited too!!! :drool:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It's a beautful thing!

If I had the time, money and the constitution to travel I would love to be able to show or go to a show.....but a stupid anxiety disorder keeps me close to home( most shows for the dwarfs are a long distance) besides that, to even do a milk test to have a doe earn her stars costs$$ and even more time to find someone who can do it close by.