The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peggy Sue is just super smart! She loves any and all food related puzzles. We thought we would baffle her with a nearly empty plastic peanut butter jar. How's she gonna get the yumminess out when her fat little snout won't fit inside?

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lolz! She is a very small Pygmy. Only 16.5 inches at the shoulder. You can see she's a teeny bit shorter than the coffee table and chair. :)

I'd like to breed her with tiny bucks to make miniature Pygmies! :cool:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
OMG that is too funny ! I love how she figured out how to spin the bottle as she licked the sides ! Peg is very smart indeed :) And way too adorable too !

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is way too smart! You can't let her watch you do anything or she'll figure out how. She figured out how to open doors by turning the knob with her mouth, and she can push open the sliding glass doors. She can also open the fridge and turn on the lights if there's anything she can stand on to get the switch.

Gotta be extra careful in my house or the goat gets into everywhere!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
goats are way smarter than we give them credit for i think that pygmys and dwarfs are even more so because when they lived in the wild they had to be smarter or be food.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I am a huge Peg fan, she is too cool!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
she's smarter than both my dogs put together. they wouldn't be able to figure out the peanut butter jar like her...they'll just lick and try to bite their way in!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Thanks!

Maybe Peg should get her own Facebook page. She needs a place to have her amazingness displayed!:ponder::laugh:
Agreed. I just love that pink sweat suit. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts