Penny Lane had twins

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by sweetgoats, Jan 11, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Some of you knew that I am leaving tomorrow morning and i will be gone until late Saturday night. I have a couple does that are due and i have been really worried to leave, and my daughters boyfriend is staying at the house for us to watch and look out for them.
    Well I stayed late at work because I wanted to get my work done for Friday being I will not be there. Anyway my daughter called me and said that Penny Lane has a leg sticking out. Last year she almost died because the baby was stuck and it took all that I had to get that baby out. SO any way I told her she had to lube up and go in and pull that baby. Penny Lane was shaking, well a friend came over to hold her and Brenna reached in and had to get one of the front legs up, and out from under her pelvis.
    She said she did that and he came right out. Then she said it took about 2 minutes and the other one (doe) came. I am so excited. She was bred to one of the Best Cashmere Buck in tis area.

Anyway here they are.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I have to pray that t he others will hold off until I get home. I really am not as worried about them. Penny Lane has such big babies, they seem to get stuck.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats!

They are so cute!!!

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oh they look so cute! Congrats to you both and what a good job your daughter did helping her.

4. eliya

eliya New Member

They are so cute! I love the horns on the mom. She looks like a real pretty doe as well. I hope all goes well with the rest of the kiddings. I can hardly wait for my does to start, but I have couple more months to wait.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    that last picture is precious!!!

Congratulations - your daughter did good.

6. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    Congrats they are so cute. Shelly

7. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Congratulations Lori!!!! YAY! BABIES! I must say, we have a Penny Lane.. but she doesn't look anything like yours. But we do have a Black Betty and it is scary how much she looks like your Penny Lane!! And she gets that undercoat too each winter. I wonder if she has cashmere in her somewhere? She is supposed to be just Spanish/Kiko.. but who knows. She even has those same horns!

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    AWWW! Look at those curly coated babies! Congratulations! Your daughter was very brave too!

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    what cute little kids!!!

10. rgbdab

rgbdab New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    TEXAS
    What adorable kids!!!! And they do have a beautiful momma too. I can't wait for babies here, but even though I love my boers, I doubt they will be as cute as your curly babies! Congrats.
    Denise

11. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Way to go!!! What absolutely adorable babies!!!! :cool: