People!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RunAround, Apr 21, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG. I just got done walking my dogs and let me tell you it was not a fun walk! My mom and I went out and my dog pooped on someones front yard. My mom was about to clean it up when this guy drove his car at us and was honking his horn like crazy. He drove right up on the sidewalk! Told us to get the H*** off his yard. (if you call it that). I threatened to call the cops since he tried to hit us and he just kept getting more rude. So after swearing off at him I called the cops. (prob shouldn't have sworn at him but I was just sooooo angry.) We got three cop cruisers! :shocked: I was so pissed off! :veryangry: It's not like we were going to leave the poop there! All the neighbors came out and it was a big scene. Arg! Some days I am just soooo sick of people!

Once I called the cops the guy turned chicken and went into his house. He let his wife deal with it until the cops knocked on his door and talked with him. This was after he acted all big and told me he knew so and so. (guess he didn't)

Sorry but I just needed to vent. :sigh:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well thats good that you followed through on your threat and that the cops did speak to him.

People get so worked up over the stupidest of things these days! :roll:

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    You are so right Stacey

RunAround I am so glad you are ok some people are weird.

4. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    It amazes me how self-centered society has become. People don't even know who their neighbors are anymore. If I saw someone cleaning up after their dog in my yard I would run out and thank them. Most just leave it for us to clean up.

I'm glad everything worked out in the end. You just never know what people will do these days.

5. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    People can be such jerks. I'm so glad you actually followed through and called the cops. Hopefully that guy will think twice before he spouts off in the future. It's so rare to have someone actually clean up after their dog that you are to be commended for doing so!
    :clap: :clap:

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks everyone! I was just so angry this morning. Not the best way to start off the day. :roll:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh my!! People can be such jerks sometimes :veryangry: Good thing you called the cops, I'm sure it showed him!

8. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    when we were looking at buying this place the neighbors tried to put a stop to it because we had so many kids (4)
    then when i decided to get goats i made a last minute run to get 2 does (long story)
    so my son, 17, put my fence up for me
    he used a tree for one corner post
    neighbor came over and screamed at him til he cried saying we killed his tree and other things including how stupid he thought my son was
    when i got back i knocked on his door to talk to him
    he wouldn't come out
    a few days later he paid $450 to have his property surveyed
    guess what?
    the tree was on our land, as we knew it was
    a few days later he came over and knocked on our back door
    my 9 year old answered the door
    all he said was, "your dog s^** in my yard" and left
    the very next day his dog "slipped his collar" and came over and literally tore my cat in half
    i called the cops
    things have been quiet since
    "The more i know people the more i love my goats"

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Neighbors!! :veryangry: You did the right thing!

10. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    I hear ya.

We have a crazy (i think he's a drug addict or something creepy like that), he'll call the cops and tell them weird stuff like, "Our $%&*$%^ neighbors dogs are in our yard running around." Well my dogs aren't even home so I don't know what you are smoking...
    :angry: