Percheron X mare WI

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by rebelshope, Mar 20, 2009.

1. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Beautiful black percheron draft cross mare. Abby is percheron x paint, but she looks all percheron. She stands over 16 hh but I have not sticked her lately. She is 7 years old and was used as a therapy horse at one time, but she is not for a beginner. Abby is a big girl and needs an experience rider. She has gone on trails but does not like to go out alone, I think with training she would do well. I have not had time for this poor girl so she has sat for 2 years. I am going to start working with her and her price will go up as she get more training. She did have some Amish training so I believe that she had driven, but I have not driven her. She has been ground driven and did wonderful.
    Asking $1200
    Maybe willing to trade for in part or full for goats, chicken coop, shelters, calf hutches, etc.
    [​IMG]

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    She is beautiful, I would love to have her but, I can't right now. I hope you find her a good home. We had 13 horses last time I checked....so I don't need another...lol

3. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Thank you. I love her to death, but she is just sitting around. It isn't fair to her.

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your welcome, and I completetly understand that because we just sold our 3 mini horses for similar reasons.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she is pretty..... :wink:

good luck.... in getting her ..a good home.... :)