Pet Pygmy - OH ~ SOLD

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by RowdyKidz, Jan 17, 2010.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I have an NPGA registered, medium caramel doe available as a pet only. "Sparkle" is a sweet heart and I love her to death. Sadly, she can't be bred so I am selling her as a pet, to a good home only. No meat...She'd make a great show animal! I've showed her at my fair and I always used her as my showmanship animal. Or just a pasture pet! She is VERY easy to work with and EXTREMELY cooperative on a lead and such.
    Can also deliver to nearby states for a fee depending on gas and location. IN, MI, OH, or PA. Could probably get her to WV as well.
    Please contact me @ [email protected] for more info and a price. Thanks! Tara

Attached Files:

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Re: Pet Pygmy - OH

Oh you are killing me! I sold all but one of my pygmys and they are so sweet....I really dont need her....I mught have to ask you for the price though...lol Good luck finding her a home...

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

I'll send you a PM if you'd like. :)

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN

Please do :) I more than likely wont be able to buy her and if you have other offers feel free to sell her to them but I really miss my pygmy goats

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

PM sent. :)

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Re: Pet Pygmy - OH ~ Need to Sell ASAP

Still have her...Guys -- I really need to get this girl sold. So I am up for offers. I need her gone by Feb 19th.

Oh, ETA, Amanda could also probably transport her west if anyone is interested in her since she is coming to my place.

7. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008

OH my - she is BEAUTIFUL - wish that she was closer.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

Thanks Trace...I really need her sold sadly. :( Had a few people want her, then back out.

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    She is now pending. Should be leaving mid feb!

10. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Oh.....so happy that you found her a home....been watching this thread, my heart strings were about to BUST! Hubby had told me the other day to just get in touch with you and buy her, but we just really don't need another one.