Pet wether in NH or MA wanted

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by CrockettsLastStand, Jun 29, 2010.

1. CrockettsLastStand

CrockettsLastStand New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Epping, NH
    My family and I wish to buy another pet wether since we had one die today due to UC, leaving our other pet wether all alone. We're all heartbroken and sad over the loss of our little boy.

I do not want our only remaining goat to come down with depression, nor be lonely and I feel so badly for him since he spent all evening bleating and searching for his little buddy.

I just need a friend for my 5mo old Nigerian Dwarf. Must be disbudded or polled.

Ideally I'd love to have one at least 2mos old, but not over 6mos old, but will consider older. Wethering must not have been done prior to 8wks of age.

I am interested in another Nigerian Dwarf, or a Nubian or other small breeds, preferably at a low cost.

PM me and let me know what you have available, its info, price, etc. Please include a photo.

I prefer to pickup within eastern New Hampshire, eastern Massachusetts, or coastal Maine.

thanks

2. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Call Ashley at Phoenix Rising Farm. I am pretty sure she has wethers for sale

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know she has at least one --- she is driving home today so send her an email and she will get back to you

4. CrockettsLastStand

CrockettsLastStand New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Epping, NH
    Thank you to those whom responded both here and via email.

I found a beautiful and sweet 3mo old Nubian boy from Hollow Tree Hill Farm in Effingham, NH

He's a real sweetheart. Although we'll never really get over the loss of little Davey, I'm happy to have Storm. Always wanted a Nubian, and Carrot is glad to have a friend again. He didn't enjoy his first night alone, so was in very good spirits when introduced to Storm.

[​IMG]

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Glad you found Carrot a buddy...Storm is a handsome fellow :wink:

6. animallover

animallover New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Redding,CA
    Sorry about your loss, but I am glad it is working out!