Petite Kidded!!!!! See last post for photos.

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Ok, the only one of these three that I really know has a specific due date is Petite. She's due 3-31-08 so today is day 140 for her. Last year she had a lot more udder by day 140 so I'm totally confused about what the story is here.

Here is a few pictures of her from today. She was only bred once and to Kids Corral PT Cruiser. So these will be possibly Cruiser's first kids (Anna could kid before her with Cruiser babies.) She is getting more and more udder I think so she might just make her due date.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Anna who could actually be due 3-29 is also bred to Kids Corral PT Cruiser. She also has an April date and a May date. She's been getting more and more udder for a few weeks now and has just a little more than Petite...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Plenty who doesn't have a specific due date at all. I was told she'd been bred about a month before I was getting her. That was the end of January so I'm assuming she was bred mid to late December putting her due in May sometime. She's still very small and getting a tiny bit of udder so I think about 6 weeks maybe?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So more babies coming. I'm swimming in babies! What was I thinking to breed so many??? Haha I love it!!! These will be the last till June, thank goodness!

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Re: Petite, Anna & Plenty What's the story???

Gawww!!! Ashley! You are in for some waiting and watching and wondering lol. I felt Chenille and Azriel's babies today. Chenille's feel huge and very very lively so I think she may kid close to the 11th. And Azriel's are just a little pitter patter almost. I think Anna is due before Petite. Petite has about as much udder development as Chenille, maybe Petite will udder up after kidding? Faith had hardly any udder when she kidded. And still doesn't have a whole lot of milk yet.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Petite, Anna & Plenty What's the story???

I don't even have them stalled, they're in the main group so I may have to move the camera to the main area to watch them and pull them when they look ready. I didn't plan to do that with Fuchsia (thinking she had till April 6th) but she had a huge udder yesterday and no ligaments so I pulled her then. I will start doing late night checks too.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 143, Petite 141 and Plenty...

Anna's ligaments are getting softer. I can't wait to see what she has!!! I'm so excited!

Petite still feels the same right now. Not soft, not hard.

Plenty is the same. She still has a ways to go.

Oh and here's the buck they're bred to. Kids Corral PT Cruiser...
    [​IMG]

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

How are the girls tonight? They look like they are getting really close!

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

WOW Ashley! Petite and Anna look big enough to give you quads!!...lets hope for triplets though and Plenty hmmmm. twins
    :girl: :girl: :boy: :girl: :girl: :boy: :girl: :girl:

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Thanks! They're doing great today, no change thus far. Today we're having a birthday party for my two kids so its better if they don't kid today. Wait till tomorrow at least girls! :D

Matthew, my son turned 3 on Thursday the 20th and Hannah will be 6 tomorrow so we're having their party today.

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Re: Anna 144, Petite 142 and Plenty...

Tell them HAPPY BIR :birthday: THDAY!!!!

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 144, Petite 142 and Plenty...

Thank you! I will! :D

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 145, Petite 143 and Plenty...

Looks like no babies today. They're udders haven't changed and I feel like they should really be filling to make these dates! Pray they kid soon!!! Doelings!!!

Plenty has softer ligaments than Anna or Petite but truly they're all kind of soft.

I can't wait to see Cruiser's first babies!!! If Plenty kids now they're not Noah's, they'd be Rocky's. I hope she kids by Noah. :)

11. SouthernSky

SouthernSky New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Orangeburg,SC
    Re: Anna 145, Petite 143 and Plenty...

Good luck to all the girls!!! I'm thinking PINK for you :girl: :girl: :girl:

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 146, Petite 144 and Plenty...

Well Anna should be on 146 today, she's still holding out. Her udder seems to be getting a little bigger but its still not as big as most of my girl's udders this far into the game. So who knows. She's bigger than Petite now who also doesn't look ready to kid and is on 144. What is going on!!!!

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

LOL, I haven't a clue.... Chenille's udder is almost as big as Ginger's and she has at the least 18 more days to go.

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Chinelle got bigger? Anna's getting bigger but just not as big as I think she should be to kid Saturday. Disappointing. But Petite only has one due date and its Monday, she's got alittle less udder than Anna!

Here's Anna at dinnertime tonight just after 7pm...
    [​IMG]

And Petite same time...
    [​IMG]

Plenty who's due who knows when...
    [​IMG]

Doesn't look very promising for babies this week/weekend.

15. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

Yes Chenille's udder is larger and she is as big as a house! Her belly is just a few inches from the ground poor thing!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Do you have pictures??? I'd love to see her now! Anna's my smallest doe in height, and she's so round for such a small doe. I just love her, she's a total sweetheart.

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

No but I'll get some tomorrow. Her udder gets bigger and then shrinks lol.

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Still no change in the girls today. :( I guess they could surprise me and go this weekend. Anna's due Saturday and she was more slow today. But her udder hasn't changed and her ligaments are the same.

19. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 148, Petite 146 and Plenty...

Here's Anna today...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is trying to suck in her waist to make her look skinny for pictures. :ROFL:
    [​IMG]

20. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Anna 148, Petite 146 and Plenty...

Petite...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Plenty...
    [​IMG]