PHANTOM & MISTY KIDDED!!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Froggy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Froggy

Froggy New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Okay, so this has been an interesting couple of days! :cool:
    First, my doe Olive kidded with a single buck :kidblue: on 3/29 @2:30pm. :stars:
    Next, my doe Phantom kidded (unassisted) with triplets :kidred: :kidred: :kidblue: on 3/30 @4pm. :wahoo: the little boy is the runt & i'll need to keep an eye on him.
    Finally, my ff doe Misty kidded with twins today!! came back home from classes to see Misty on the hillside, in the RAIN, licking two beautiful kids! Two bucks :kidblue: :kidblue: :wahoo:

I finally got my brother to lend me his camera today, so I took a few pictures, however I will not be able to put them up for a little while.
    (I know, I know, you guys are probably SO mad at me now) :wink:

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Congrats on all the new babies!!!! :clap: :leap: :) Can't wait to see pictures. :)
    Don't you love the does that kid outside regardless of the weather? sure its freezing and raining or snowing...kid outside...why go into the shelter where its warmer and dryer???? :doh: :hair:

3. jodief100

jodief100 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
  4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Wow good for you with all the kids.

5. jglfainters

jglfainters New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Nevada
    congrats! One of my does decided to kid out in the cold in the middle of the night instead of the shelter with heat lamps, lol. Silly does.

Can't wait to see pictures!