The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D945E6FB-86A5-4010-9512-EA2D15B6C509.jpeg
(rofl) I have been puttin toddler tshirts on him that i cut to make his cape hang. But it is gettin hot here. So i got him a bacchus apron. I had get the orange just to be mean to mama. Hehehe. She says orange should not be a color. Oops. I got it a bit long and put a hem in it to shorten. I asked june if i did it right length. So we will see of i did. :). This way i can let the hem out instead of havin buy a new one if i need to. Hopefully he will sell soon. I really do not want put him in with the grown boys right now.

·
Goat Crazy!
6,475 Posts
Oooo, it looks like it might be a leeeeeetle short. I guess you'll be able to tell better if he jumps up on the fence.

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
40120033-EDC4-4F9C-9357-6D061FDC9514.jpeg
Oooo, it looks like it might be a leeeeeetle short. I guess you'll be able to tell better if he jumps up on the fence.
I thought so. That is why i asked june. She said it looked good. So. Do i need lower it?

I had his shirts to his ankles. And when he stood it didnt cover his rocket. :/. Or does it need go farther back on his body? The hard part with farther back... he has thin shoulders and a small roundness to his belly. So i dont think it will stay back farther on his body

·
Goat Crazy!
6,475 Posts
I'm not sure. Have you seen him get up on his back legs? It just looked to me like it might not be quite long enough to shield his amorous attempts. I've never use a buck apron. It seems the trick is to make it long enough to thwart his efforts, but short enough that it doesn't trip him.

I'd get him up on his back legs and see where it's hanging. Then you can judge better whether it needs to be lengthened.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts