photo comparisons... help with some?

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Dreamchaser, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    First photo:

[​IMG]

Latest photo:

[​IMG]

Other than the loss of hair on the teats, can you see any difference? I'm not sure if her udder is filling out. Not sure if she is preggers - she was exposed to the buckling when we brought him home. She won't let me touch her tummy.

Next photo:

[​IMG]

latest photo:

[​IMG]

Any difference that anyone can see? I know her legs are in the way. I don't know if she's preggers either. :( It is unknown if she was exposed or not where we got her from.

Next photo:

[​IMG]

latest photo:

[​IMG]

She's filling out nicely, and her hair is softer and shiner already.

Next photo:

[​IMG]

latest photo:

[​IMG]

next photo:

[​IMG]

Latest photo:

[​IMG]

next photo:

[​IMG]

latest photo:

[​IMG]

She is also looking better. Again, not sure if she is preggers. She came from a place where she was exposed to a boer buck.

2. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    I do see her udder getting bigger. Hard to tell though. One time I had a doe that we weren't sure took because she never got big or showed any signs of being pregnant. So one day she popped one out in the middle of a snow storm. Our llama kept mom and baby warm and protected from the elements.

This year we bought two does that ran with a buck year round. Didn't know one was pregnant because she was so little and had no sign again. When she started showin signs we figured she wasn't due for a while. But she kidded before the bigger doe...with TWINS! One two pounder, the other a seven pounder.