The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is where everyone can post their Photo Shop Creations!

I'll start.

Here is if royalty had a name it would be Tyson.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You all are so creative- I have tried a couple of times (well once anyway) to modify a picture but it was toooooo hard. I love that one of Tyson.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cute stuff!!!!
I'll have to try and post mine later.... I don't have photoshop but I have photoimpression. I design all of my logos. (see my website) Also CD case covers- for when I burn off cds and dvds. :D Isn't it fun?

(MCF, that pup is so adorable as I have said before..... :D And he is spoiled I presume? LOL)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Okay, here's mine. :D

I made this 'Butterfly' one for my mom. It's my photography. :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/ ... terfly.jpg

This is a very very old logo of mine... the goat silhouttes were just temporary ones so the cutting isn't great. It gives you a basic idea though. Needs lots of tweaking. This is isn't the full size.

Current Logo, may change as soon as I make a winter one. :) (this one is small- see my website for a larger pic) Photography by me.

Current Banner- I need to make one to match the logo. My last theme was western, hence the look of the banner.

I made this for an online game I once played... virtual horses about 2 yrs ago. The only fun I had was making the pics, LOL. I quit it since that was the only attraction.... But this gives you more of an idea of what I like to do. I can't find my best one so this will have to do... I may have to re-create the other one. Had a bay on it in a foggy lake.... so elegant.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/ ... 00x236.jpg

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I haven't done anything as great as you guys, your guys' look great!! :D

Here's what I've done for Goat Shows though, I made the logo, here's all the colors I made it in, but everybody voted for the purple :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.