Photos of Aisha "Set-Up"

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Yeah I know, she is a baby, but she will already let me set her up. She is just too sweet!!! Here she is today, almost 7 weeks old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I think she is jsut really nice but this is from a Boer person- i just think she is smooth in her build. But I'm afraid the finer points would allude me.
    Heck- she's a pretty color and cute-not useful I know.

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks ETR =) She is a cutie, and I like her color too. :greengrin:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've been wondering when my kids would be "set-up-able" Haha I am afraid most of mine wouldn't be. :p She looks good though.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She is long in body and high in the escutcheon...though at just 7 weeks her cuteness just goes way beyond that!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I tried to set Malibu and Cimarron up but they just shrinked up like little rolly pollies :ROFL:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think she is a beautiful doe. She is long, level, she has a great rump angle, her neck is a little short but that comes with maturity. She has nice width between the hocks too :)

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks Sarah. I can't believe how well behaved she is at such a young age! I have also worked with them on leading, Malibu is the best at that. Aisha doesn't like to be led around LOL.