Photos of our pregger girls! :~)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    We have Zee due 12-31-09 but she has her own thread. She's coming along great!

Cha-Cha is due after Zee on 1-23-10, she's looking bigger than last time but not huge. I would guess a single or twins. She's starting to get her udder now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hallelujah is due on 1-24-10, she's definitely round. I think she could easily have triplets in there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fuchsia is due 2-6-10, she always blows up like a blimp and broke her triplet streak with quads this year so we'll see what she is planning for 2010.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More coming...

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    These 5, yes 5 are all due on the same day, 2-19-10. Anna is one of our proven does, Secrets and Raven are going to be 2nd timers and Gwen and Mariposa (both black) will be first fresheners. I think Gwen and Raven look like singles at this point but they still have a while yet so that could change. Anna, Secrets and Mariposa are rather round. Anna was under foot and turned around everytime I tried to get a picture so I don't have one of her. She looks the same size as Secrets.

Secrets...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raven...
    [​IMG]

Gwen...
    [​IMG]

Mariposa...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't wait! We have some due in March too, all first fresheners but they're too early to be showing yet. Its been FOREVER since we had babies here since none kidded this Fall so I'm anxious to see babies again! :D

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Look at all those baby bellies!!! My goodness ....5 due the same day?! I hope for your sanity that they space themselves.

Fuschia is looking her usual preggy self, and seems quite content to be that way :greengrin: Hope she does have 4 in there, and all :girl:

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Exciting!!!! :leap: Gorgeous girls! :drool:

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes Fuchsia sure knows how to strut her stuff doesn't she? Hehe She's had so many boys in the past that it would still be a shocker if she had girls! Quad girls still wouldn't make it even! Ha!

Yes I'm not really sure what I was thinking breeding 5 in one day. LOL But its done now. I hope they kid out on different days or at least at different times. Hope they're not all at night! Yikes!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice .......mommy's to be.... :love: :greengrin:

7. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Oh you are getting me so excited for kiddos!

I keep looking at my girls and think some of them are way to early to be as fat as they are :slapfloor: lets hope for a doe year (or at least 50/50 this year jeesh! :wink: )

8. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I'm with you Addie, Some of my girls are looking real round. Just one seems to be tiny and she is due in 24 more days. (thats the 150 mark) but from the previous owner I have heard she kids at 145 and hides her babies......I can't wait for babies.....
    I keep watching this thread and counting the days......

Nice looking girls you have SGM.

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks! Yes I'm beside myself excited! I keep thinking the same, too soon to show but when I sit down and think about it, they really should be starting to show. Some look more round than others and some don't seem to be showing at all yet.

I sure hope its a doe year too or closer to 50/50. Ready for doelings! :girl:

10. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    They are looking good! :thumbup: I am so in LOVE with Hallelujah. :love: And look at that big ol' belly she has. She is going to give up triplets I bet. And Fuchsia as always needs a "wide load" sign strapped to her behind. :ROFL:

BTW I forsee lots of sleepless night ahead, for you and me both. :coffee2: I am sort of in the same boat as you... as I have 4 does with due dates Dec. 1st& 2nd. So I understand beleive me. We are going to need lots & lots of coffee my dear. :coffee:

I do hope this is a doe year. For EVERYONE! :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes lots of crazy nights ahead I think. I have a group of FF who are due in March and its 4 in the span of 2 days. :shocked:

12. WOW Fucia is HUGE!!!! hope she safely gives you :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Fuchsia's always a beached whale when pregnant. I can't wait to see what she has this year! :D

14. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    There are all so pretty!!!! Love Hallelujah, beautiful.

15. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I wish all you awesome breeders didnt live so far away. O and that I had alot of money cause there are tons of people on this board that have goats that I would love to buy. Cant waite to see all your babies. good luck

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you! I always feel like everyone is so far away too.