Pics 9/25 from the barn!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by kelebek, Sep 25, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Three girls to be bred by Joe - they are in a pen with him - hopefully his aroma will bring them to heat!

Snow - "YOU ain't breeding me!!!"

[​IMG]

Ginger - can't move right now - sorry!

[​IMG]

Blanca - "Keep that nasty smelling thing away from me!!"

[​IMG]

Joe Dirt - "Oh are all these girls for me?? Aren't I a studly man!"

[​IMG]

Lil Man - "my girls don't like me :cry: "

[​IMG]

Dora (supposed to be bred to Lil Man) - "I like the curly haired one better!"

[​IMG]

Trisha - "no - no babies for me!!"

[​IMG]

Edward and Saki - herd wethers

[​IMG]

Twin boys DOB-26 August 2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    I love Joe Dirt!!! :drool: Nice pics. :)

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Joe is only breeding this one time and then he is done and going to a pet home - long story. So please everyone pray for 1 buckling and 1 doeling from Joe for me!!!! And if the buckling inherits his "do" even better! LOL!

4. Candy

Candy New Member

Joe looks like you glued a wig on him-- :ROFL: I love the 'do' :love:
    Candy

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Have you ever seen the movie "Joe Dirt" with David Spade? That is where he got his name from and his registration papers are even C-Springs CH Joe Dirt!!! LOL! :ROFL:

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I LOVE Joe's hair!! That is too funny! :ROFL: Looks like he spent a great deal of time working with it to impress the ladies! :D

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is the "daily" do - except for the yellow stains of course!!! LOL! It was a curly curly top mullet when he was young. Now it has grown out to that. He is so small and petite it is hilarious!

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    He has grown into his "do"....very handsome too. Snow looks so much like my Angels mom.

Well with the 3 girls you should definately get at least one buckling....hoping 2 so you'll have fun deciding who to keep!

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am going to keep at least 1 doeling (if not all) from him also - LOL! :shocked:

Hubby just only knows that I want 1 doeling and 1 buckling! I am so evil aren't I.... :angel2:

I just went out and seperated them back out and put Joe "away" for the night. He seems a little "wiped out" after today - hehehe!

But I opened the barn stall next to theirs so the girls can come in and smell him a bit more and get used to the boys being around them. I really think my Alpine X is in heat, but she will have nothing to do with the Boer, so I really hope that he did get her last night!!!

10. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I LOVE Joe!!! All the goats are beautiful! Good luck and I hope you get what you want out of the does!

11. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I love Trisha and your spotted up twin- Joe has a nice style going for him- I bet the ladies will go wild!!! I hope you get what you want off of your does- Kidding is like Christmas-"Awwww! Its a girl-Look it's a boy- Wow!!! It's 2 of em-wait theres a foot!!!" Surprise :ROFL:

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Joe is so funny!!!

All the goaties look to be very content

13. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Oh yeah, we need a mini Joe Dirt with a "do".

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Allison....will you be pairing Trisha with your new nubi buck? I'd love to see if she passes any of those gorgeous spots to her kids!

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Awesome idea!!! Thanks - If Joe has a buckling that I keep - his name will be Joe Cool!!! I love it! Thanks Toth!!!

Liz - I am actually trying to breed her to my Boer for meat babies at the moment - but I doubt she will take because she is SOOOO fat. If she doesn't take then we will put her with the Nubian and let him chase the fatness off of her.

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well then....the exercise she'll get from running should really make her loose that weight...Even bred to the boer buck...I wonder if some of those spots will come through. Will be neat to see if they have "red heads" and dark spots.....oooooo since their going to freezer camp, maybe you should learn to tan hides...I bet it would be a nice seat cover :wink: I did a few deer hides 2 years ago and have them as "throws" over a chair and a curtain rod as a valance type thing.

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    kelebek.........................you are so welcome.............. :thumbup: :hi5: :dance:

18. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Liz,
    Another awesome idea! Boy, I know why I keep you all around! You think of all the "COOL" things - :ROFL:

I had someone that wanted to buy my sheep skins. I took a guy to butcher and forgot to tell him to save the skin - Darn it!

19. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    my he has a hair-style . . . :ROFL: :ROFL:

20. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You know you like it Talitha - you know you want to trade a kid for one of his 0 :lol: