Pics from the barn - More added 4/18

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by kelebek, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Aw! Fire is so cute! It looks like she's smiling in that pic. :wink: That last picture is hilarious! It looks like she's saying "Haha, I ruined the picture!" :ROFL: That lamb sure is cute.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I forgot to mention - please excuse the pen - this is where the horses were all winter and I just moved them today - so if you get a Poo shot in there - know that next weekend we are bringing the tractors up to get everything cleaned up.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh please dont worry!

I see what you mean about Fire's hair - to funny

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Everyone is sure having a nice day out! :sun: Love the group shots, everyone moseying about looking for/doing their own thing.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    yah, they are hilarious, if I leave the barn area - they let me get about 1/2 of the way down the hill and they come running - screaming - like they are dying and have to come find me. Once everyone is down there they hang out till someone gets a wild hair to run as fast as they can (usually Nova) to the barn and then it is a stampede back up the hill!

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Great pics Allison! They are all looking very content.....and Nove is so cute! What a character.

Frire looks great! She's healed up very nice and she is growing! I see a difference in her from pics you posted before of her.

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Fire is doing better - and soooo darn lovey all of a sudden - not sure what that is all about :shrug:

Friday night I went out to give minerals and I sat on their slide - Nova was perfectly content to jump in my lap, lay down, and eat the minerals from there. I would push her off and she was jumping right back in my lap. Wish hubby would have been out there with the camera

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio