The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is here, now that Spring is almost over, of course. ;)

I've got six little 1 month old rabbits... aren't they cute? I am making almost 200 dollars off of these guys, so no looking back! :) I also attached some pics of other things that I have taken in the past month or so. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Aww! They are all so cute! Your making money off rabbits? How? Thats pretty cool the only use my rabbits usually are is i sometimes can trade them in for duckling at the local feed store lol. What kind of dog is that he's adorable?

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those rabbits are just adorable! That dog face needs a good hug smooshing too!
I love the rabbits and that dog! I have had so many dogs but he is BY FAR my favorite one ever!

Aww! They are all so cute! Your making money off rabbits? How? Thats pretty cool the only use my rabbits usually are is i sometimes can trade them in for duckling at the local feed store lol. What kind of dog is that he's adorable?
I have made 220.00 from 6 rabbits so far. It's pretty nice. We are probably one of only 4 or 5 French Lop breeders in Kansas, and since we live relatively close to Wichita, anyone who wants one sees our ad. I have had to tell a few people I am sold out... I sold them all in only the first 2 weeks of their life!

Silas is supposedly 3/4 Anatolian and 1/4 Pyrenees. His dad didn't look like an anatolian AT ALL so I am doubting that... but like I said, that is what we bought his as. He is just such an obedient, loving little thing. So fluffy, too! We are breeding him with our female and selling the pups as guard dogs. Excited! :fireworks:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts