The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAnted to add these, I looked for these kind of pics leading up to our first kidding and thought they might be helpful to others

image-3421993137.jpg

My doe's ligaments are totally gone here.

image-855966081.jpg

Having a contraction; bracing her legs, arching her back and her tail is crooked

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Looking at that udder just makes me hurt! Wow she is full.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She's a full Nigerian Dwarf, polled & wattles (and currently waddling! Lol) :) still waiting, she's up and down and pacing, smelling everything and going posty for contractions. Her vulva sinks in pretty far with the contractions and she's starting to stare with them, so stronger maybe? Been biting at her sides and nickering a little, no streaming yet though

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Good luck on your kidding. And your awesome to play the before pics. I know what I'm doing now but like you wish there were more pictures out there to have helped me at first. So I'm sure a new be out there is gonna thank you too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
image-1518100217.jpg

image-895765896.jpg

image-111101258.jpg

image-790358373.jpg

She had a second little buckling. :) so we've had 8 bucks and 0 does this year hahaha... That's okay though. Mom was doing well when I came in at 1am, very tired but nursing and snuggled up with her boys and licking them into submission. The first one is a big guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She's so relieved! The big guy came face first and was stuck head-out for over 10 minutes. Thought I was going to break his neck easing him out! Second was breach but popped right out after about 45min. Toby has never has a baby position properly

1 - 20 of 29 Posts