The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took two of the boys out for a short hike in the White Mountain National Forest. It was a foggy, overcast day so no scenic views to share but I do have some cute head shots.

[attachment=0:1qh2h4hl]Birch headshot.jpg[/attachment:1qh2h4hl]
[attachment=1:1qh2h4hl]Acorn Glove.jpg[/attachment:1qh2h4hl]
[attachment=2:1qh2h4hl]Acorn River.jpg[/attachment:1qh2h4hl]
[attachment=3:1qh2h4hl]Birch.jpg[/attachment:1qh2h4hl]

BTW: On this hike we ran into a pack of three dogs who charged us before the owner even knew what what going on. I am very proud to say that Acorn and Birch acted flawlessly and upheld their training. I was so proud. I wish I had a video camera of it so I could show it off.

Attachments

·
Banned
849 Posts
Nice! I LOVE the glove photo! What was Acorn doing with his nose in there?

So glad they stood up to those dogs! I'm going to have to go over your training method carefully when we start training youngsters how to behave, because training like that could have saved Cuzco his horn back in the day had he known what to do with a barking, chasing dog.

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad you like the pics! Someone said that Acorn look like Zoidberg from Futurama, LOL. I was trying to take some pictures but I kept having to take my gloves off. I dropped them a few times in the snow so this particular moment, I decided that Acorn could hold it for me. I shoved it on his face and he just stood there. It didn't bug him at all, my boys are so used to me doing weird things to them that this didn't even phase him. I do have to say, it made for a cute pic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.