Pics of my goaties

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Lawanda, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some plain ones, we took them tonight. That is my 9yo dd, Faith with them :)

[​IMG]
    Hello Hope!

[​IMG]

baby is the favorite :)
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking :)

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    They are both so cute! But I absolutely LOVE Hope's coloring!

3. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Thank you! You should see her first set of twins, Tarzan and Jane! The owner called them "paints". They are very like her, only somewhat lighter, I think. They are very pretty! Is Hope a paint too? And do you think she is part Nubian because of her ears? I know she is a mix, but not sure of what :)

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Oh, always wonderful to see other's pics. Your girls, both two and four legged are very cute. I can certainly understand the baby being the favorite-Hope can be the favorite teacher. Very nice setup you have there too.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Your welcome, and yes Hope is a paint, actually I believe she's a spotted paint. She does look Nubian as well, those spots are hard to get without some Nubian or Nigerian in her. (and I doubt there's Nigi in there, lol)

7. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Awesome! I know absolutely NOTHING. I just knew I wanted goats and these were adorable :) So Nubians have spots, then. I believe she is also part Boer. I know that Bella is part Boer and part "milker" which I would guess means Nubian too? She just called Hope a "mix"!!

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Yes... hope is a spotted paint.. :wink: ..your goats are gorgeous.... :greengrin:

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Oh yes, she's definitely got boer in her as well. You made some good choices. :wink: Part milker could mean many different breeds though, but it doesn't matter as long as she's happy and healthy right? :)

10. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    It doesn't matter to me! I do want her to stay happy and healthy though. After we lost our one 4 month old, my confidence was pretty shaky. I worry over them a LOT now!!!

11. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio