Pics of my new girls.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by peggy, Nov 3, 2010.

1. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Here are a few pics of my girls. I have had them for one week now. I love them and think they are very beautiful. Sorry the pics aren't better but I am still working on taming them. I have made a lot of progress this past week. Now, when they see the grain bucket, they come running. They had never had grain before.

This is Chelsea (sundgau) and Charlotte (cou blanc), they were born in late June 2010. Same sire, different dams.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Sabrina ( broken chamoisee), she was born early Feb. 2010. Same sire as other doelings but different dam. She is supposed to be bred.

[​IMG]

And here are a few of all the girls together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very pretty girls!
    The younger 2 are a very nice size for their age too :thumbup:
    I hope Sabrina is settled and gives you babies as pretty as she is.

3. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    They are pretty! Hope Sabrina give you does!

4. very pretty girls congrats! :clap: Hope you girls has doelings for you!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very nice selection - I know you were being very particular with your choice

beautiful coloring in all three too

6. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

They look really good congrates

7. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Thanks guys. I am really proud of them. I was particular about which ones I picked, I really have high hopes for Chelsea and Charlotte as great milkers. Sabrina was with two bucks, one a chamoisee and the other an Oberhasli, so of course you know I am hoping for Oberhasli babies...... but either way, they will be great. I'll keep an eye out and soon do a pooch test. You guys can give me the yay or nay, if Sabriina is going to have little ones.

8. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    Yep Obers are pretty great! I have got a whole herd of them. They are such pretty goats. I just :love: them!

9. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Very nice looking goaties! Congrats! :)

10. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Lovely girls! They look very sweet :)

11. jberter

jberter New Member

Very pretty girls and so glad you found what you truely wanted in foundation stock. :applaud: Here is wishing you a baby doe as pretty as her mom to... :pray: :kidred:

12. minibarn

minibarn Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    ontario canada
    beautiful girls! how tall are they approx? i have an alpine doe about 6 months old and she seems small to me. she's barely taller than my adult pygmy girls. do you think that's normal?

13. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Hi minibarn. I am not sure about their height or weight. I am in the process of taming them and can just now get a light scratch in. I am curious as to their height and weight too and I will try to get that soon and let you know.