The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took some pics today of our lil place and some of the animals...hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Looks Great! Cute animals! Love the ducks! Are they Khaki Campbell's?

But my favorite is all your beautiful landscape! I am a sucker for flower gardens! =)

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! The ducks are Mallards with the "Dusky" gene...they appear reddish with some blue and the drakes are all blue...
I love flowers too....now to just get someone else to weed.... :thinking:

It's still a work in progress...I wanna add pathway stones and fill in with grass...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Loved looking at the Picts! I've always thought it would be neat to have a pet turkey. Are they friendly? Love that little silkie, too!

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Loved looking at the Picts! I've always thought it would be neat to have a pet turkey. Are they friendly? Love that little silkie, too!
Yes, My Tom is like a dog...literally...I can walk right up to him and pick him up...and he gobbles to let me know there is someone coming :) I love my Mr Gobbles!

·
Shady Acre Homestead
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice lookin place there. I like your cinder blocks on the pallet too. Now that's genius!
LOL...I don't know about genius but I was desperate to give them something to climb on, and I was afraid they'd fall through....then I remembered those being piled up on the side of the garage....WaLa!! Goat traction :D

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
I love your flower beds, they are gorgeous! The animals are nice, too. Forgive me for this but, what is the white fuzzy critter?

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Oh, ok. Thanks! I've heard of them, but have never seen one. Someday before I die - and while I can still sort of bend over - I want flower beds like yours! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts