Pics of our new girls I’m not a photographer lol

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Noisy Bottle Babies, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Noisy Bottle Babies

Noisy Bottle Babies Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Galesville,WI
    I know the pictures aren’t the best lol but wanted to show my new beauties especially my pretty red she’s so sweet her names Cleopatra and of course is being treated like a queen lol.
    Along with them we’ve started using meiss feeds which we’ve seen some pretty good improvements in the kids on it but of course it’s pricey lol but Oklahoma the one single doe kid is already 50 pounds! She’s been growing like a weed even being weaned from mom and not even 9 weeks yet, have yet to take pictures of the crew but will get it done will say I wasn’t too happy with how the youngest twin pair turned out but will see on a few months of this feed

Attached Files:

Moers kiko boars and ksalvagno like this.
  2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Nice! Congrats!

Moers kiko boars likes this.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  4. Noisy Bottle Babies

Noisy Bottle Babies Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Galesville,WI
    A pen we set up for the little little girls it’s not the best quality and I don’t like how the hay feeders on the group (I built everything and I’m complaining lol) but yeah saving up for metal pens next year and it could be bigger but it’s what I’m starting off with for now

Attached Files:

5. MadHouse

MadHouse Well-Known Member

Could that be someone’s head trying to get hay from their neighbours!? Hay is always greener on the other side?

6. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
  7. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Oh..I really like those liitle girls! They are preciouse! They.look healthy & happy!

Noisy Bottle Babies and MadHouse like this.
  8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California