The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway other than google to see about finding pics of progeny from my buck. I searched ADGA and found he has only one progeny, a doeling born in april of this year. Her name is gods blessing flora and her registration ID number is D1639444 (PB doe). I am interested to see what kind of kids he will throw. My buck is NC promisedland sharp lebron ( D1582921), his dam. is GCH NC promisedland ss zoey (D1396167). Any help with pics or info on lebrons doeling or even his mother would help as im trying to make a determination on whether or not to show lebron, or if he will have daughters nice enough to show. Me and the wife just got into these little goats and figured showing and breeding would be a good start to getting our name out there.

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So it would be something like gods blessing farm or something similar? Pretty new to goats and all the registration stuff...

·
Killer_goat
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha! Thats the lady i got lebron from, she did say she had 2 other ND that she sold a few days before i found her. Just emailed her to see if she could send some pics of his daughter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts