The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are more pics of the babies:

The twins first:

Jazzy with her baby (was a week old on Tues.) we call her midnight until Brandi picks a name.

She is going to be hard to let go. She is the sweetest goat we have had and that is saying a lot considering her mom is very sweet. She follows us everywhere and loves to climb on you and play or sleep in your lap. Here she is giving me a nuzzle.

Here you can see her face is much lighter and I really believe she will be a choc. like her aunt ariel

But she may end up a choc. chamoisee, look at the dark strip on her back.

Who knows. I have videos that I will try to upload later showing them playing and her following me everywhere.

Hope you enjoy, especially you Brandi.

Marie

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I am not going to have unregistered anymore and she is unregistered. She was pretty much sold from day one, before I figured out how sweet she was. Would not be right of me to take her back now. Brandi would not be a happy camper. And at least I am getting the opportunity to spoil her and love her for a while. It really makes me feel good. And if I keep all the babies now, I can't have more later because with my health, it is necessary to just have a few goats. So I guess you just have to make decisions sometimes that are best for everyone involved.

She is a sweetie though.

Marie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts