Pics of the babies

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by marie_martin, Mar 28, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Here are more pics of the babies:

The twins first:

[​IMG]

Jazzy with her baby (was a week old on Tues.) we call her midnight until Brandi picks a name.

[​IMG]

She is going to be hard to let go. She is the sweetest goat we have had and that is saying a lot considering her mom is very sweet. She follows us everywhere and loves to climb on you and play or sleep in your lap. Here she is giving me a nuzzle.

[​IMG]

Here you can see her face is much lighter and I really believe she will be a choc. like her aunt ariel

[​IMG]

But she may end up a choc. chamoisee, look at the dark strip on her back.

[​IMG]

Who knows. I have videos that I will try to upload later showing them playing and her following me everywhere.

Hope you enjoy, especially you Brandi.

Marie

2. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Love the dark one, very sweet. :)

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Marie what a sweet thing! :love:

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    She is really a sweet baby- does she really have to go?

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Well, I am not going to have unregistered anymore and she is unregistered. She was pretty much sold from day one, before I figured out how sweet she was. Would not be right of me to take her back now. Brandi would not be a happy camper. And at least I am getting the opportunity to spoil her and love her for a while. It really makes me feel good. And if I keep all the babies now, I can't have more later because with my health, it is necessary to just have a few goats. So I guess you just have to make decisions sometimes that are best for everyone involved.

She is a sweetie though.

Marie