Pics of the new members of our goat family

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by CottonwoodCroft, Mar 16, 2010.

1. CottonwoodCroft

CottonwoodCroft Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Inyokern, CA
    Well we started with four nigerian dwarfs, and in less than a week we are up to ten little goats. So now we have nine nigerians and one mini nubian.
    These little goaties are so cute and addictive! The whole family has fallen in love with them.

Our future buck Happy Appy. He has some little moonspots also but they don't show up very well with the camera :roll: . But they are bright silver in person.

[​IMG]

You can sort of see his moonspot on his right front leg in this pic.

[​IMG]

He was giving me a kiss in this pic.

[​IMG]

This is little miss Sunshine. She doesn't hold still very much so it is very hard to get good pics of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Baha she is in milk she had twin bucks last month. She is really pretty, but in this pic she was getting mad at our great pyrenees for getting to close to her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These to are twin sisters Cinder and Sugar. This was the only pic I got of them with out one of there noses on the lense

[​IMG]

And the mini nubian Calypso she isn't to freindly yet. But we are getting there.

[​IMG]

2. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    You have a gorgeous lil herd going!! Love the Moonspots!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...they are cuties..... :greengrin: :love:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Babies are so cute and others (cool twins) are enjoying out & about and camera time. Even Calypso looks content considering you are working of the being friendly part.

5. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Great pics! I can relate to trying to get a pic of an always on the move goatie :D They are all beautiful :)

6. CottonwoodCroft

CottonwoodCroft Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Inyokern, CA
    Thanks for all the nice comments on our little goats! :)