The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh, been so busy with baling hay, then my brother's FB doe kidded with no milk, so, I finally got pics of Anna's twins(and Sophie) here they are!!

Sinbad is up and Storm is down:

Sinbad, he is so dark, he is for sale

being pretty

Isn't the spout up here?

Storm, we're keeping him

And Miss Sophie, she is 3/4 sister to Anna and is sooooooo sweet:

My brother doesn't know I took this pic of him :p

Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Srah, they are just beautiful!! I love the contrast in their color, which since I'm not too familiar with Oberhasli's...they all look that way? I mean the color and pattern? Sinbad is really dark compared to his sister. They are so cute!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! Storm is a boy, both of them are technically 1/2 or 1/4 sisters to Sophie. I like darker obers too, I'm hoping Storm will help with that, plus my other new buck is supposed to be really dark.

All Oberhaslis are colored like that, they call it chamoisee, but its not really a true chamoisee, I call it light/medium/dark bay with correct black markings. If I shave some of them, they will be true chamoisee. Oberhaslis can also be solid black, I would looooovvveeee a black doe. Black is only acceptable in does, black bucks have to be registered as experimental.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody!! They are so sweet :)

kelebek said:
Congrats!!! The babies are cute Oh and brother too! :wink: LOL!
LOL thanks, if you want to embarrass David you can wish him a happy bday, he turned 18 today :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks :) They are finally getting a little bit nicer, Ober babies seem to take a little bit to get used to humans. They are so shy but so sweet :love:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My brother? Oh you can have him for free, I'll even pay for shipping, it will have to be a big crate, and I might not poke holes in it............ lol :slapfloor:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts