**PICS** so do you think i got punked?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sdshoars, Apr 6, 2009.

1. sdshoars

sdshoars New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Elko, Nevada
    here's maple... i am thinking she took her first breeding (dec 3) and the other 3 heats she had after then were just her being, um, promiscuous? and please, excuse our silly clip jobs, we just had to get some of their hair off, they were getting hot almost to the point of overheating!
    her udder
    [​IMG]
    her hoohoo
    [​IMG]
    from the top
    [​IMG]
    and a few side views, just because i love her, haha...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for ideas/ input!!!

2. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    I'm still new to goats, I can't tell you if you got punked or not. :scratch:
    But I do want to tell you how beautiful Maple is. What a cutie. :love:

If she was bred on Dec. 3, she's due right around the time our Nadine is. (That's a pic of Nadine by my name.)

Anna

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she looks preggo to me...and she looks like she will have a very nice bag when she kids.....
    around May1 she should be due.....:wink:

4. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    she looks awfully preggo to me :thumb:

5. sdshoars

sdshoars New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Elko, Nevada
    sorry tremayne, i was refering to my previous post, i was joking about maple pulling a fast one on me, she kept coming back into "heat" after i bred her. another three times to be exact. so i said she "punked" me, and got knocked up the first go around. i honestly had no idea she had that udder under there, she had so much fluffy hair in between her legs, so when we clipped them this past weekend, imagine my surprise when i find an udder in the works!!!

6. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I would say from the looks of that udder she took Dec. 3, although sometimes FFs start bagging up sooner than seasoned does...with that much of an udder I wouldn't think she'd have more than a month to go. I think she was just being secretive about it--but you spoiled it by shaving her, LOL :ROFL: .

Very pretty little doe, BTW. :)

7. sdshoars

sdshoars New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Elko, Nevada
    thank you! i really knew nothing (well i still don't know much) about dairy goats when i bought them, but i really like her.

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    YEP she will be having babies. She looks very good.

9. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    I understood you were referring to the "punked?" post. :greengrin:

Glad your Maple is doing well. She has a nice udder going.

Our Nadine was pretty furry, too. When my daughter clipped her last weekend, lo and behold, there was a wee little udder.

Babies are coming, Yay! :dance:

Anna