The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a few pics of my horses I'd love to see and here about yours.

All my horses were rescues I have attached some before and after photos

Attachments

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Nakoda doesn't even look like the same here....I kept looking at markings to see if you pulled a fast one lol ;) I love your buckskin beautiful!!!

·
Super Moderator
58,899 Posts
Beautiful horses! That is great that they are all rescues! What ever happened to the dog that your dog brought home?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nakoda doesn't even look like the same here....I kept looking at markings to see if you pulled a fast one lol ;) I love your buckskin beautiful!!!
His winter coat is more red.
He turned out better than I could of ever imagined. And is the kind of horse that you can put out for 3 months then jump on and rode off.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The palomino is actually at a friends place now she can no longer afford to care for him. so I am taking him on. Pick him up monday.
He is 10yo 15.3HH x roping horse started on barrels he is long lean and fast. But he came to her from a physically abusive home. He is a great horse but has some trust issues still to work out. You can tell tho that he wants to be an in you're pocket horse.
If you tie him he will setback on the rope but if you just drape the lead over or drop it on the ground he will stand as if tied.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the above photo you are looking at him left side and right also it's winter coat vs summer coat.
Here is both winter costs same side almost 2 years apart.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
This was our old guy when we got him 2 summers ago. The people who had him, had run out of feed over the winter. The last pic was taken this summer. He's one of those that we can put anyone on.

Attachments

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
beautiful horses!! love that they're all rescues. still amazes me how people can mistreat animals. makes me so sad to see, but so happy to know that there are people like you in the world that take them in!

btw - I'm going to steal that quote about adopting.....if you don't mind.....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
beautiful horses!! love that they're all rescues. still amazes me how people can mistreat animals. makes me so sad to see, but so happy to know that there are people like you in the world that take them in!

btw - I'm going to steal that quote about adopting.....if you don't mind.....
Feel free to borrow it

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This was our old guy when we got him 2 summers ago. The people who had him, had run out of feed over the winter. The last pic was taken this summer. He's one of those that we can put anyone on.
I love the 3rd pic she looks like she's having fun

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awwwww, love the pictures of the horses, but really like the Chi. I've always had large dogs. I bought a teacup Chi for my daughter's 16 birthday. She is now my best buddy and goes everywhere with me. She is the toughest little/big dog ever!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts