Picture time, updates on the girls

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Here are some new pics of Shaylee and Scarlet. I really have never seen a Boar with the black dorsal stripe? She also has one spot on the top of her head that is white. And I can't say anything about Shaylee but LOOK! :drool: I just love her! These girls were born 5/27/2009 so they were a week and 3 days when these were taken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok so I got a little camera crazy. :shrug:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    AWWWWWW! What cute little chunky butts! Adorable :love:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww.......boer babies ......you won my heart............they are simply adorable........ :wink: :greengrin: :love:

5. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Beautiful babies! Love your girl with the black head! reminds me of my banchee LOL!

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    You KNOW you shouldnt be posting pics like that, giving everyone baby envy. They are really nice!

7. Well, thanks. The black headed I feel in love with in seconds. LOL I have to admit she is my favorite. LOL But Scarlet is still a beauty. Has anyone ever seen the dorsal strip in Boers? She is my first to see colored like this? Let me know, oh and the white spot. How odd of a place for God to drop a white speck? LOL too funny.

8. nancy d

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Nah, that white speck...she lost a bit of brown somewhere better go look for it! Maybe its underneath, or on her hock?
    I must need glasses I can't see the dorsal stripe. The black headed on is a beaut! Have you named her yet?

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :greengrin: I have to agree with ...nancy d....I don't see a dorsal stripe either...

10. From under the white spot to the bottom of her neck runs a black strip. You see it now?

11. Yes, she is Shaylee which means "fairy of the fields" That is why I choose it. :thumb: :greengrin: :wink:

12. nancy d

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    OH so THAT'S what you were talking about! :shades: Its hard to see in the dark brown or red.
    I always thought dorsal was like down the back, dats why I didnt see it.

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Me to ....nancy d..... :wink: I see the black line... that is super purty..... :love: