The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Nice Pics. So, did Angie behave better? lol Her brother got first in his class again, but there was only one other goat. :slapfloor: Oh and their sire was at the show I was at. He got first in his class and there was a lot of competition in his. :clap:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh great to know.

Yes she did awesome. Had a couple times where she didnt want to walk but that didnt last long and she made me so happy.

Candence and Kitten did awesome too.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Thats good. Glad they were pretty well behaved. :stars:

Oh Xcell didn't do so well, but I had issues with the judges placings in her class. Miracle was placed in front of her, and miracle has tiny tiny teats and bad attachments. Blah and Miracle takes forever to milk out. So.... yeah. Boots also placed in front of her. :shrug: The judge didn't even feel 99% of the goats.

I was thrilled with Xcell's behavior though! She let the judge feel her udder and she didn't jump!(even though it only took .01 seconds) :shocked: I was shocked.

Anyways that was Xcell's only show this year. She is trying to dry up on me and I am going to let her since I am getting over a gallon of milk a day, in total, from everyone. I may try putting her in a dry milkers class.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OK Stacey, Did I miss where you posted how you did?

Did you have a good time? And was it worth all the head ache to get ready?

I hope you had a great time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts