Pictures of Jetta and Me

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Epona142, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Okay, first off! LOL. Excuse the slouch. I have curvature of the spine and it's painful for me to stand/sit up completely straight. I try very hard especially when I'm riding and coming along well, but it's still very obvious in pictures how bad I slouch. Ick.

And don't mind the sunglasses! I am legally blind and sunlight is very hard on my eyes, so I wear sunglasses outside.

Otherwise, here's the pictures! Jetta was NOT cooperating LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See, I keep my promises!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Don't talk down about yourself like that.... :( you look good ..... keep you head up and may God bless... there is nothing wrong with the way you look.... or how you present yourself..... stand tall in your mind and heart...even if you can't in body.... :hug:

Jetta is very nice ....you should be proud..... :thumb: :greengrin:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You both look great together :hug: Jetta is a pretty girl and looks very well loved :love:

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Thanks guys! She is indeed very spoiled. Going on a dry lot with the bucks come spring because she is too fat!

But she's a grand little pony and coming along really well, although she still won't tolerate anyone who doesn't know what they're doing or how SHE likes to be ridden. LOL

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I totally agree with Pam. You guys look great! That little pony is adorable...she reminds me of a mini I used to have. To cute....thanks for sharing!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome.... :thumb: :hug:

:hug: :thumbup:

7. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    You are very lovely, and so is Jetta.

Jan

8. Awwwwwwe VERY cute!! Both of you! :)