Pictures of my does to kid soon

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by all1965, Feb 16, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Here are some pictures of my does who are due soon.

This is Salt. She is due Feb. 27 although she has a small bag. This will be her second kidding and im at loss as to why she isn't developing an udder like she should be. What do you guys think? I only have 1 breeding date on her.
    Does she look bred to yall? She had a single her first time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Blossom she is due March 1. How many do you think she will have. This will also be her second kidding. She had a single her first time.
    [​IMG]

This is Tiki. She is due March 12 and this will be her second kidding. Quads run in her family but I only think she has twins in there. What do ya'll think? She had twins her first time.
    [​IMG]

This is Kiera. She is also due March 12 and this will be her second kiddings. She had single the first time. I'm thinking maybe trips? What is yalls opinion on her?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    My two girls due 2-28 don't have huge udders going either. They're looking normal to me so I wouldn't fret. If she doesn't get a lot bigger over the next week then I'd start to really wonder.

First I'd say twins and due right on time.
    Second twins or even triplets.
    Third twins, maybe triplets.
    Fourth definietly triplets or possibly quads!

3. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    the only reason why i was worrying is because the girls that are due later have twice as big as bags.

The second doe, Blossom i think only has twins because she is kind of a short bodied doe so she looks really big. She had a single last year and looked like she could of had trips in there!

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well they love to keep us guessing and that's probably the one thing they're best at. Haha

I have a ff doe who doesn't even look pregnant she's so thin, she's really long though, and her udder is bigger than the ones due a week and a half ahead of her. Potsie isn't my longest doe and she had quads so they can pack them in there. Just depends. :)

5. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I don't really want to ever have quads. I don't have time for a bottle baby as I am in school and I don't think any of my does could handle 4 very well. Triplets are about the most I ever want.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way :p

Here's what I think:
    Salt: twins
    Blossom: trips
    Tiki: trips
    Kiera: trips

good luck!!

7. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I'm not sure but I think Salt may just have one and the rest twins except Kiera. I think she may have 3 because she is long bodied and still looks huge.
    We'll see in a couple of weeks.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I say pregnant for all of them - and at least twins :D