pictures of my goats

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by sparks879, Jul 10, 2008.

1. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    Oh my ! Apex sure is handsome ! He reminds me a lot of my boy :+) And Chrome - holy cow she looks good for an older gal - is she really that up hill ? What kind of milk amounts do you get from her ?

And i'm TOTALLY in love with JuJu !!!

Thank you so much for sharing !!! I can't wait to get my pics :+) speaking of my pics - is it reccomended to kinda pinch them in the loin area to get a better set up for a pic - if so, how/where do you do it ? Any other tips - or tips on getting them ( my herd is 90% kids ! ) trained to stand/pose for pics ? Thanks !

2. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    They are all so pretty (exceptfor Apex, of course; he's handsome :wink: ) Trill looks like Melino, except for the udder... I can tell your goats are healthy and happy!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They all look so good in those haircuts!! Apex is a really handsome fellow too!

4. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

thanks guys! i love the way they look when they are cloipped. Yes chrome is that uphill, she is a really nice doe except she is a little steep in the rump and she toes in a bit. but other then that she looks great at seven years young. im getting about 16 lbs a day from chrome.
    Im really pleased with how Juju is turning out. I got all the kids clipped today, you should see jujus kid she is beautiful. im definalty repeating the breeding with her and apex.
    beth

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Beautiful Alpines! Great pictures too!!!

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh my gosh!!! Your alpines are GORGEOUS!!! Awesome pictures and beautiful animals!! Alpines are my favorite large dairy breed, they are so elegant and majestic. That sounded cheesy but I think it's true! :)

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

they are definalty my favorite breed. I love the colors and the pretty dished faces. and of course my upright ears. and your right, i think they are elegant, they look like deer somtimes.
    beth

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I cant believe how level Trill is! All are beautiful but I like her topline a lot.

are you still trying to sell them?

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

i have a buck kid and a dry yearling left for sale, but after that im going to stop until after the fair. I havea friend that has a dairy that is interested in leasing the remaining goats.
    beth

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats good, so you won't have to get rid of them totaly in a way