1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh my ! Apex sure is handsome ! He reminds me a lot of my boy :+) And Chrome - holy cow she looks good for an older gal - is she really that up hill ? What kind of milk amounts do you get from her ?

And i'm TOTALLY in love with JuJu !!!

Thank you so much for sharing !!! I can't wait to get my pics :+) speaking of my pics - is it reccomended to kinda pinch them in the loin area to get a better set up for a pic - if so, how/where do you do it ? Any other tips - or tips on getting them ( my herd is 90% kids ! ) trained to stand/pose for pics ? Thanks !

·
Registered
404 Posts
They are all so pretty (exceptfor Apex, of course; he's handsome :wink: ) Trill looks like Melino, except for the udder... I can tell your goats are healthy and happy!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys! i love the way they look when they are cloipped. Yes chrome is that uphill, she is a really nice doe except she is a little steep in the rump and she toes in a bit. but other then that she looks great at seven years young. im getting about 16 lbs a day from chrome.
Im really pleased with how Juju is turning out. I got all the kids clipped today, you should see jujus kid she is beautiful. im definalty repeating the breeding with her and apex.
beth

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are definalty my favorite breed. I love the colors and the pretty dished faces. and of course my upright ears. and your right, i think they are elegant, they look like deer somtimes.
beth

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a buck kid and a dry yearling left for sale, but after that im going to stop until after the fair. I havea friend that has a dairy that is interested in leasing the remaining goats.
beth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts