Pictures of our 2007 Blizzard

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fcnubian, Oct 23, 2007.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    This is at the beginning....This cat is Panther. She's an indoor cat that has never seen snow before...

By the end of it we had drifts between 3-4deep. Roads were closed, the drive way was completely filled, no way to get a car/truck up or down it. Our cousin came with the tractor and plowed it out for us. My mom went to work

[​IMG]

After some snow fall.
    [​IMG]

This is outside my door.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking out my bay window....

[​IMG]

North bay window
    [​IMG]

Drifts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    These are collages I made, lot easier to do that then post tons of pictures. Lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    wow! You told me you had one...sure is pretty but I hate those snow drifts....my dad had to get a man's tractor to pull our neighbors out of it when I lived up there by you.

4. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Was this recently? OMG!! I can't imagine so much snow!! I've never seen anything like that!!

My physical science teach told me he used to be about to sled down his roof to the bottom of his hill safely because of all the snow!

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL we got that same storm up here, we had all the doors in the barn close but any little crack let a ton of snow in. There was about a foot of snow in the barns and you could hardly walk through it.
    It was fun though :D :D esp on the four wheeler :D

6. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    It was back in Feb if I remember correctly.

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH, I so felt your pain. We had so much snow, that we had to dig to get to the barn, and even then we had to cut a old in one of the barn walls to get to the other one, so we could feed the horse.

[​IMG]
    This area was 13 feet deep and 13 feet tall. I know that because we are right in the middle of putting a addition there to prevent this from happening.

[​IMG]

As you can see here, her feet are ABOVE one of the areas of the roof.

[​IMG]

Here is the barn, or where it was.
    This was not the worst storm we had either.

8. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Wow thats alot of snow!!!!!!